Health & Safety
At Complete Access we have a duty of care to make sure our technicians work well within guidelines and regulations set out by the Health and Safety Executive……….
- Working At Height Regulations (WAH) 2005 – We actively work to prevent falls from and equipment falling from height by ensuring our staff are trained in both the task in hand and the correct use of equipment supplied.
- LOLER 1998 – All PPE is visually inspected prior to every use and a full and extensive inspection is carried out on a six monthly basis.
- PUWER 1998 – Correct issue and use of equipment is paramount to safety.
Confined Space Training
Our technicians are trained and certificated with the following:
- IRATA Levels 1,2 & 3 Conforming to BS ISO 22846.
- Confined Space Regulations 1997 – All technicians are certificated in accordance with National Occupational Standards.
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Building Support Services.
- IPAF 3a & 3b Certification.
- First Aid – All technicians are 1st aid trained and certificated.
- IOSH – Technicians are certificated with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health for Competent Person to carry out PPE Inspection.
- CCSNG – Safety Passports.
- Asbestos Awareness trained
- PASMA Scaffold Tower trained